Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Very Hairy Wedding

Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures to share of our good friends' Chris and Becky's wedding because much to the chagrin of my husband, I forgot the camera in the car during the ceremony and then after retrieving the camera for the reception I realized that I didn't bring any spare batteries and the camera died shortly after. I did manage to grab one or two pics which I included below.

It was a very hairy wedding as Chris decided all his groomsmen as well as the fathers of the bride and groom needed to grow beards in order to take part in the festivities. My dashingly clean-shaven husband forgot about this little fact until 10 days before the wedding. So he sported the scruffy look and I got to rejoice the day after the wedding when he shaved again and I no longer had to get my face all scraped up every time we kissed. The wedding, however, was absolutely beautiful, God-honoring, and a privilege to be a part of. Chris and Becky leave for Jackson Hole, Wyoming on Saturday to start a church plant and we couldn't be more excited for them!


No comments: