Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three Years

Today is our three year anniversary! We celebrated on Monday night by going to the new California Pizza Kitchen and then played a game of bowling. I hadn't been bowling since college so I started off a little rusty. We both played fairly well and had a great time! Just as we were getting ready to head home we got a call that Suzie really missed us. We had a great time just the two of us but were glad to get home to our baby girl too:)

I praise God for giving me such a wonderful husband! He is my best friend, leader, counselor, encourager, and a model of Christ's love. I am so thankful for him!

5 comments:

Karyn Hughes said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been 3 years, though I also can't believe it's only been 3 years either with how much has changed in your lives! We love you guys and are thankful for your model of marriage.

Darby & Karyn

Joyful said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, time flies. What an exciting 3 years it's been!

Unknown said...

Greetings again from chaplain rudy..your glog is a real blessing to me and my wife - to know how God has led you thus far - the blest is yet to come...continue to live for His glory as you enter into the minister. thank you for being a blessing...we will continue to pray for you. chaplain rudy

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary Kyle & Steph!! Congrats on 3 years. May God bless you with many many more together!

Mrs. Jorgenson said...

Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like you guys had a great time celebrating. You both must be so excited to set off on this new journey to Texas together as a team.