Monday, March 7, 2011

Almost Ready

In just two days we will welcome the newest member of our family into the world! I can't believe how fast it has all gone by, and yet I feel like I've been pregnant forever:) We are so excited and a little nervous for this new adventure. The past couple of weeks I've been trying to get the nursery ready for Sawyer so I thought I'd post a couple pictures of how it turned out. In honor of Sawyer's daddy, we did a sports theme!

On Saturday our church had a shower in honor of Sawyer. We were able to just squeeze it in before he gets here:) Our church is filled with the kindest, most generous people. We received so many baby clothes, diapers, toys, and other essentials and had such a fun time of fellowship with these wonderful ladies. I am so thankful for the love and support that is constantly lavished on us at FBC Roosevelt. We have been so blessed! Here are a few pictures of some of the wonderful ladies that I get to minister alongside.




We will post when we have pictures of the newest Sanderson!

1 comment:

Holly said...

We will be praying for you guys tomorrow as you welcome little Sawyer into this world!! I am praising God with you for a FULL TERM pregnancy this time!! Yay!! He is GOOD! Can't wait to hear that Sawyer is here safely and to see pics of your sweet guy. Praying for you!!! Love the nursery, by the way--makes me think how I need to get started on ours :)!