Thursday, October 16, 2008

28 Reasons

Today is my beloved husband's 28th birthday. Over the past three months, I have grown to love and respect him even more through this trial that the Lord has allowed us to experience together. I wanted to take this chance to honor Kyle by sharing 28 reasons why I love him, although I could list a whole lot more!

1. Kyle is so passionate about Christ and His Word
2. He loves people more than anyone else I have ever known
3. He makes me laugh
4. He spures me on in love and good deeds
5. He loves to teach God's Word
6. He is a true shepherd of God's people
7. He sees God's faithfulness in every situation
8. He is such a hard worker
9. He takes his responsibilities very seriously
10. He is so humble (by God's grace!)
11. Kyle is compassionate
12. He is quick to forgive
13. He is quick to ask for forgiveness
14. He loves to pray and read God's Word
15. He always want to be growing
16. He is a good listener
17. We have so much fun together!
18. He is above reproach
19. He is so tender with his little girl
20. He is very sacrificial
21. He is always thinking about furthering God's kingdom
22. He loves to meet people's needs
23. He expects nothing in return
24. He is faithful
25. He loves to bring joy to people
26. He is very generous
27. He is a great leader
28. Kyle is my best friend

I love you so much, Kyle! I praise God for bringing you into my life three years ago. I love being married to you and I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for us in the future. Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Aw. how sweet is that! We agree with you completely, sweetie.